Getting an iPod (or $250 gift certificate) for free


You can get an iPod (new 20GB or mini) or a $250 gift-certificate to the iTunes Music Store for free.

If you are interested, please give me a referral by going to the following link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8498800.

There is a catch. But let me say I usually doubt these sorts of things are true. To be honest, I'm not certain I will really get an iPod out of this. But I am 99% certain it won't cost me any money to try.

Let me explain.

First, you may want to read an article from Wired magazine about the whole system. Apparently it is some experiemental advertising technique, and not a scam.

Second, here is the process:
  1. Create an account by following my referral link. Use a valid email because you will need to receive the confirmation message. Also, no PO boxes, and only one account per household.

  2. Sign up for just one of the offers. For instance, I signed up for the 50-day AOL trial since I trust they are sincere in saying I can cancel without any charge.

  3. Wait a few days for the free iPod website to receive notice that you have signed up for the offer. You can then cancel the trial to avoid charges.

  4. Get five more people to sign up with your referral link, just like you signed up with mine.

  5. Receive a free iPod!

If you have any questions, please email me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?